Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 20 of 20

Thread: My New Ink...

  1. #11
    Inactive Member steer's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 3rd, 2002
    Location
    Bristol, Virginia, United States
    Posts
    3,872
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: My New Ink...

    I've got 2 done by Rob which are nice. Then Joe did a custom tribal on my left arm, which still isnt' finished. All class acts, good artist, fairly reasonable prices. Etc.
    I honestly dont think you can ever pay too much for a tattoo, if it's done right. I mean, you pay one price for something you'll have forever.

  2. #12
    Inactive Member knight_67's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 11th, 2002
    Posts
    2,831
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: My New Ink...

    i'm getting my next one done over there
    you can check out their myspace to see some of their work
    "i asked a toothless man, who all these people were and, he said the soapmakers...and we are workin workin"



  3. #13
    Inactive Member Ironlung's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 17th, 2002
    Posts
    10,218
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: My New Ink...

    "There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"

  4. #14
    Inactive Member TheBeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 24th, 2004
    Posts
    4,351
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: My New Ink...

    my wife and I are getting our wedding bands done this weekend, gonna be a Scottish Knot, and I may have my family crest done as well.
    We are gonna go to a place in Church Hill called Wolfsong in a shopping center behind the Pals. The guy there does really good work and at a good price, he did 3 friends of mine before Christmas on the same day they were his only customers, one took 4.5 hours the next 3 and the last one 2. Two of these guys have been to numerous shops and had work done and have decided this is the last place they will go to the work is so good.

    Just talked to one of them and he went and talked to the guys at 2 Ton and just didn't get a good feeling from them, was telling me how they done their apprenticeship at Skinsations and instead of doing the right thing and working their for a while they left and opened their own shop a half mile away. Take it for what it's worth I am just relaying his sentiments.
    [COLOR="Lime"][SIZE="6"][FONT="Century Gothic"]CREAG AN TUIRC[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
    [img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a183/mm38nut/thkfc.gif[/img]

  5. #15
    Inactive Member the_alienist's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 8th, 2006
    Posts
    597
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: My New Ink...

    I've heard good things about Wolfsong....been thinking about going and getting some ink myself, I want script tattoos on the insides of both of my wrists, yet I have not found the right lettering yet....guess I just need to go in and talk to 'em
    I make Machiavelli look like a weenie.

  6. #16
    Inactive Member Ironlung's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 17th, 2002
    Posts
    10,218
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: My New Ink...

    They worked at Skinsations for like 4-6 years. Rob and Mike (the owner had a fallout) and Rob left. Rob and Joe were childhood friends so that made things hard between Mike and Joe. They went to work at another shop for about a year then opened their own shop instead of working for someone else. They're good people. Rob's a strong christian man(I know that's important to alot of you). They worked at Skinsations for around 5 years for a guy who is an ex-con and they bettered themselves. Can't find much fault in that.
    "There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"

  7. #17
    Inactive Member TheBeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 24th, 2004
    Posts
    4,351
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: My New Ink...

    I only put what little I had heard about them, I was hoping that you could clarify things and shed some light.

    [ QUOTE ]
    They're good people. Rob's a strong christian man(I know that's important to alot of you).

    [/ QUOTE ]

    I am one of those that this means alot to. I have met the guy at Wolfsong and he seems to be a pretty good guy, just ain't real sure about his appearance. He has a nice preppy slicked up hairdo wears biker leathers and tennis shoes, as long as he's comfortable in it that's fine by me.
    [COLOR="Lime"][SIZE="6"][FONT="Century Gothic"]CREAG AN TUIRC[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
    [img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a183/mm38nut/thkfc.gif[/img]

  8. #18
    Inactive Member Ironlung's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 17th, 2002
    Posts
    10,218
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: My New Ink...

    They're really good guys. I'm glad they got out of Skinsations. That was not a good environment there. They're much better on there own. When Rob left there, he went through some moral dilemma issues with tattooing. He actually quit for about a year and I think was working for UPS. That's a HUGE pay cut. I think he came to peace with what he was doing and decided to do it again. I don't know 3 better people than those guys.
    "There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"

  9. #19
    Inactive Member burton2019's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 8th, 2004
    Posts
    7,723
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: My New Ink...

    What does appearance have to do with anything?

  10. #20
    Inactive Member TheBeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 24th, 2004
    Posts
    4,351
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: My New Ink...

    That was my point that his appearance is meaningless, it is just amusing to see this guy with all the tats and a preppy and biker look going on at the same time.
    [COLOR="Lime"][SIZE="6"][FONT="Century Gothic"]CREAG AN TUIRC[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
    [img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a183/mm38nut/thkfc.gif[/img]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •